Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My New Puppy Is Cuter Than Yours

I like this love thing. I like that whenever I want I can reach out and grab someone's hand and they'll squeeze right back. I like that I can pucker my lips and know a kiss is imminent. It may sound bad but I'd say having a relationship is like owning a pet. You can scratch your dog's ear, the deepest, most profound way to show your love and you get a best friend and companionship in return. Not that dog's aren't a lot of work. No, not by a long shot. If you forget to feed your dog or neglect to pet and play with it, it could run away from you for a new and better owner. In it's foray into the unknown it could get run over by a car or worse. But it's not all bad. Even though they eat out of the trash, drink out of the toilet bowl and make us watch football all the time, somehow we love them anyway and they love us right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment