Wednesday, July 28, 2010

P.S. I love you

I wonder how it feels to think you love somebody but they tell you "No, no. Sorry, actually you don't" and you never talk to them again. I sure as hell hope it doesn't happen to me but this summer I've been on the opposite end...
"Dear, Alex
Sorry I was weird around you. But I'm Just shy around you. I don't know how to say...this without Being weird. So I'm Just going to say it...I'm...I Love you. I know this is very creepy. That I'm telling you this through a paper. I could have told you in person. But I find it Rude to saythis infront of your friend. Kelsie And if youare wondering why I find it Rude it's Because, I don't wan't to Be a *problem in your friend ship with Kelsie."

your friend

Mike Calhoun

MiKe calhoun

ps. If you don't feel the same about this Lovly feeling then don't worry about hurting mine...or we could Be Just friends.



my # 630-225-6112
callsometime


*what I mean By Problem I mean causing Jealisy

1 comment: